High Point Elementary School aspires to provide individual student learning needs that consistently develops productive citizens.
High Point R-III School District is dedicated to educate, inspire and challenge all students to strive for excellence.
With a team effort, our school community will create an environment where there is honesty, equality, and mutual respect among the board, parents, students, staff, and community.
- An attractive facility, which is well kept and comfortable.
- A school that is safe from drugs, alcohol, and intimidation.
- A school where students’ regular attendance is anticipated and expected.
- A school where students, parents, and staff actively participate in developing optimum learning experiences including both curricular and extracurricular activities.
- A school where all students have access to current and updated technology to prepare for the future.
- A school where educational plans are developed to meet individual needs.
- A school, where all students are challenged and empowered to achieve academic success.