Dear County of Moniteau High Point R-III School District Applicant:
Welcome to our website and thank you for your interest in applying to the High Point-III School District. Whether you are seeking employment as a certified teacher, classified employee, or an administrator, our district affords a wonderful environment to learn and grow. The High Point R-III School District is filled with excitement, high expectations, and rich traditions. If you are interested in becoming part of the High Point R-III family, please click on the link below for an application.
It's a great day to be a Bluejay!
- High Point R-III is currently accepting applications for a Bus Driver. A background check is required, and the cost will be reimbursed to the successful candidate by the District. Bus Driver will be paid per route and insurance is available. Please fill out a Support Staff Application and return it to the school or email Yolanda Fisher at email@example.com. High Point R-III is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High Point R-III School District is looking for two paraprofessionals to work with its Special Education program for the 2018-19 school year starting on January 3, 2019 . Duties will include, but are not limited to: assisting with the implementation of Individualized Education Plans under the direct supervision of the Special Education teacher, working with individual or small groups of students, assisting in the classroom under the direct supervision of the classroom teacher, or working with individual or small groups of students. Duties may also include supervision at recess or lunch room. Preferred Qualifications: Missouri teaching certificate or Missouri substitute teaching certificate. Minimum Qualifications: Completed at least two years of study (60 credit hours) at an institution of higher education or obtained an associate’s (or higher) degree or met a rigorous standard of quality demonstrated through a Paraprofessional Praxis test. Qualified candidates must also pass a background check required by Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. Please fill out a Support Staff Application and return it to the school or email Yolanda Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org. High Point R-III is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High Point R-III School District has an opening for a Substitute Bus Driver. A background fingerprinting check is required. For more information, you may call the school at 660-489-2213 or fill out a Support Staff Application and return it to the school or email Yolanda Fisher at email@example.com.
- High Point R-III School District is seeking applicants for Substitute Teachers. Qualifications include a high school diploma and 60 college credit hours and a Content Substitute certificate from DESE. Please fill out an application listed below and either mail to the school or email it to Yolanda Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any job openings for Teachers can be found at MOTeachingJobs.